GPS waypoints, Camera upgrade & audio upgrade
After a successful launch of our website in 2010, we have several exciting updates for 2011.
• GPS Waypoints for all videos going forward. This can help you better plan your trek or see where we’ve been by viewing it on google maps as well as downloading it to your gps device in csv, gpx or kml format. We’re also going update as many of our 2010 videos with GPS waypoints as possible. We’ve already done for the breakneck ridge bypass trail. Check it out.
• As you’ve already noticed, we’ve updated our website look to provide better navigation as well as being more aesthetically pleasing.
• We’re in the process of upgrading our camera equipment to provide higher quality imagery in low light situations such as dawn or dusk.
• We now have a facebook page, visit it here. While all our videos will always be posted on this site, more information such as the videos we’re planning in the near future will have information posted there first.
• We now have a twitter account, follow us “hctrails”
We’re looking forward to another fun year of hiking and sharing our experiences with you! Keep an eye on our site as we’ll be adding a lot of new trails soon.